It has been a very difficult few days. Reliving the abuse by questioning my ex-husband on the stand regarding the abuse to get it on record was so difficult. Watching him blatantly lie on the stand and have people watch it and do nothing – almost cheering him on – is a very helpless feeling. It usually takes a day or two to recover but I am still physically drained. I was so fortunate to have the love and support that I had with me – about a dozen people came with me and many more were there in spirit. Thank you to everyone who helped us get through this day! Please continue to pray for the boys and for me. It feels like this will never, ever end.
March 17, 2014
Recovering from Court
This entry was posted on Monday, March 17th, 2014 at 10:05 pm and tagged with child support, divorce, divorce recovery, domestic abuse, domestic violence, family court, FOC, friend of the court, healing from divorce, justice, marriage, mediation, separation, single mother, single parent, single parents, single-mom and posted in Uncategorized. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Brandi is arrested for homeschooling (child neglect) while Masyn is traumatized and forced to go with his abuser again
- Update on Brandi…CPS creating false report and Judge Kent Engle talking to witnesses at Center for Women in Transition
- Brandi’s story, in her own words…
- Judge Kent Engle ignores Judicial Code of Conduct
- Press Release from Battered Mothers Campaigning Against Judge Kent Engle
Ashley Berens on A Solo Mom’s Gratef… gracefulMESS on Five Years Ago gracefulMESS on Seasonal Depression… mummzydearest on Support Feminism? Not this… gracefulMESS on Support Feminism? Not this…