What I wouldn’t give for a pedi! Making the best of my low budget, I tried my listerine/vinegar DIY pedi. And while my feet feel soft as a baby’s bottom and smell minty fresh, I had a little trouble with the painting of the toes. You’d think as an artist, I wouldn’t make such a pinterMess!
May 28, 2014
This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 28th, 2014 at 8:03 pm and tagged with blog, blogging, divorce, divorce recovery, DIY, DIY manicure, DIY pedi, domestic abuse, domestic violence, family court, FOC, friend of the court, healing from divorce, mani, manicure, mediation, pedi, pedicure, pinterest, pinterest fail, separation, single mother, single parent, single parents, single-mom and posted in giggleMess. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Brandi is arrested for homeschooling (child neglect) while Masyn is traumatized and forced to go with his abuser again
- Update on Brandi…CPS creating false report and Judge Kent Engle talking to witnesses at Center for Women in Transition
- Brandi’s story, in her own words…
- Judge Kent Engle ignores Judicial Code of Conduct
- Press Release from Battered Mothers Campaigning Against Judge Kent Engle
Ashley Berens on A Solo Mom’s Gratef… gracefulMESS on Five Years Ago gracefulMESS on Seasonal Depression… mummzydearest on Support Feminism? Not this… gracefulMESS on Support Feminism? Not this…