Bikes attached with minimal cussing…for the minimal time they were ridden this week. We’ve been at my bestie’s for five days redecorating her daughter’s room with six kids between us and not one glass of sangria! Not so calm and a little carrying on.
July 24, 2014
Keeping Calmish and Carrying On
This entry was posted on Thursday, July 24th, 2014 at 3:59 pm and tagged with blog, blogging, healing from divorce, second time around, separation, single mother, single parent, single parents, single-mom and posted in my gracefulMess. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Brandi is arrested for homeschooling (child neglect) while Masyn is traumatized and forced to go with his abuser again
- Update on Brandi…CPS creating false report and Judge Kent Engle talking to witnesses at Center for Women in Transition
- Brandi’s story, in her own words…
- Judge Kent Engle ignores Judicial Code of Conduct
- Press Release from Battered Mothers Campaigning Against Judge Kent Engle
Ashley Berens on A Solo Mom’s Gratef… gracefulMESS on Five Years Ago gracefulMESS on Seasonal Depression… mummzydearest on Support Feminism? Not this… gracefulMESS on Support Feminism? Not this…