There are some days that are more difficult than others. For some reason, I woke up today and the burdens of my world felt so much heavier than normal. And I read this and saw someone’s “Me too!” There is this mentality towards single parents sometimes of “you made your bed, now lie in it.” Not by everyone but a lot. Life is hard for everyone but the lonliness on top of the burdens of life can really wear on a girl. I hope you are as encouraged by this as I was. Go hug a single parent today!
October 23, 2014
This $#!+ is HARD!
This entry was posted on Thursday, October 23rd, 2014 at 8:25 am and tagged with anxiety, blog, blogging, divorce, divorce recovery, healing from divorce, marriage, mediation, second time around, separation, single mother, single parent, single parents, single-mom and posted in sharyMess. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
- Brandi is arrested for homeschooling (child neglect) while Masyn is traumatized and forced to go with his abuser again
- Update on Brandi…CPS creating false report and Judge Kent Engle talking to witnesses at Center for Women in Transition
- Brandi’s story, in her own words…
- Judge Kent Engle ignores Judicial Code of Conduct
- Press Release from Battered Mothers Campaigning Against Judge Kent Engle
Ashley Berens on A Solo Mom’s Gratef… gracefulMESS on Five Years Ago gracefulMESS on Seasonal Depression… mummzydearest on Support Feminism? Not this… gracefulMESS on Support Feminism? Not this…